Monday, March 31, 2008

My Holiday in Bandung

MY HOLIDAY STORY

It was Thursday, March 20, 2008. I went to Bandung to visit my cousin. I departed home very early in the morning. It was 5 o'clock. The traffic to Bandung was very bad because there were so many cars on the street. I arrived there at 10 a.m. I was very happy to meet with my favourite cousin, Dimas. Then, in the afternoon, I and all of the familly went to supermarket to buy so many things for the family. We also ate otak-otak after finished shopping in the supermarket. Later in the afternoon, we went home. On the way home, we were watching an avatar book 3 on the small tv in my cousin's car. Oh we did no forget to buy fruits such as strawberries, pineaples, apples, oranges and guavas. They were so yummy. I had a great time in Bandung with my wonderful cousin, Dimas.

1 comment:

Jane Ross said...

Score 9/10 I am very pleased with your writing Yudhis. I will expect to see this level of writing in the classroom.